Thursday, October 18, 2007

Does All Blu Ray Players Upconvert

THE NEW CONCEPT OF AVELLANEDA that I am


no longer pink only
Now my hand pressed hard
Every time near his
A kiss on my forehead
gives me life And I do believe in everything good that your life and mine are entitled to share

to tell yourself that things will improve
gives me the satisfaction I was hoping
so weak sometimes I find
I bleed the wound that may cause you will not have it
making me addicted to every inch of your skin.
When I met him I recognized his look of those dreams
That certainly made me believe it was close.
not know how significant it is for me to hear him say my love, I love
A coming out of his mouth gives me shelter, shelters me. Finding
is definitely the best thing that happened.
no longer wonder if he loves me, I begin to recognize it, live it, breathe a breath
Her kisses in my mouth.
There were many times I asked where he was, and how to find it missing,
When the truth is that everything has its time ... my life
profess the love I have.
Every day I love him more each day I am tormented by the thought of losing more,
I would not live without her kisses.
As his hand runs slowly,
When your chest and breathe me in so close together
When your heart and mine beats at the same time
no choice but to thank me because he came into my life, I can only
to protect how wonderful you are to me, I still
all the strength to love,
how much to give back has given me and the little I have
grateful ... I wrote these lines
is his face the first thing I see every morning and last thing you see before you fall asleep in your arms.
Thanks for being a wonderful man, thanks for choosing me as his partner,
Historically'm his wife.
There is nothing more important in the world that her happiness
and I hope someday to live with me ...
first love, you inspire me


soul that belonged to reflect their eyes on mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment