Friday, December 26, 2008

Games Were You Can Give Birth

nievelandia NEW YEAR ... extreme old age

What infiernooooooo! I am getting more and more and more veteran. Yesterday while outlining my lips with occasional brilliance in my soft spot I watched the brightness dazzled me a cane ... I kept looking terrified and the worst is that it was not alone. Gradually I have been assuming some changes but that without notice to meet with the thirty is a matter of analysis ... repeat the remedy may be greater than the disease ... value!

I'm used to young barely younger than me tell me aunt ... I have accepted and even older people who do it myself, but in the end it has to be my teaching role, I think.
I got used to the classic - "Madame is going to take?", Shopping malls, and Ms. María José Bustamante
B. Present card invitation to something.
I refuse for my athletic guy always Yayo, the notorious player of old, turn 50 in 2009! this really was a blow to my vanity not gotten yet. Carlos Ignacio
My cousin is 17 and seems like yesterday that only Dada said ... to mention the angelic belts, panchas baeza, white cotes, yoyas blacksmiths, blemishes, macos, carolas of that glorious past of the school ... and virgin light of those bodies are just pictures ... but not digital because it had already spent eleven years. Worse
... Janus the classic Uncle that my mother's brother who does not age and never thought that I was a Lolito Peter Pan and has gray hair in the "hairy chest" of his back ... clear indication that walks straight to the INP. No who support.
If even I previously suffered because my friends I went to look to get on Saturday night to Gioco and now before we take the time on TV and I slit, slit.
The derriere has increased, the slopes of the show 'and I sit fleas, internet cop stops me and I still do not pronounce the wi fi wireless gizmo and not because you put talent into English but because guateo to try remember the pronunciation.
I forget things, do not smoke, do not drink ... glass of cola and 'mono chambrea me soon, my hair falls out and the front ... I have oyitos in the skin and even Mario Ernesto not comment at all, by God I'm old girl! The series saw
80 with my cousins \u200b\u200band I never remember anything of what he saw there .. Instead I felt a whole and Bruno Felix because my mom if matuteo cashmere and leather wallets Ligua Mendoza ... was a faithful portrait of my great childhood Andrew Wood! in old age finally starting to play my door. As a monster lurking behind the curtains on a dark rainy night ... and I have more Asuta that WEY duck Orson's Farm ... ay! I only remember because the past is that cartoon.
What the hell not? We must assume that one is so last century ... I'm rut 13 million Chileans are already being 20 ... values \u200b\u200br. ..
must be assumed with pride that we nevaditos pants, the bangs Cascading style ... Peyu least I had the classic tail and 'pig on his forehead ... must feel proud to have played at payayas and what we liked about kids no longer exists;
Abeja Maya, ice Nifty, Soprole mousse, the Il Gioco bag, the requetepatitas, and Carousel with the teacher Ximena ... Clearly, today I blurred vision with emotion when I see a Hello Kitty or Strawberry Shortcake ... to speak of the screams of outrage that drove out in a store after seeing the agendas of Sara Key. Montgomery
never forget the blue color that nuns forced us to use ... it was in the rules ... we were all so equal, and pa more fuck with Cotec have the same initials so that one day I brought rain which said MJBB and demons brececita I most obvious being ... I crossed ... from there I knew I would never be a pelolays.
As a classic Marlon Brando in his best releases in black and white pass in front of me these pictures ... insist estimated to spend smile say December 31 but the visibility of leg 'and cock must be very values \u200b\u200br.
Happy 2009 ... 2010 ... (Mario says that value will get married ... ...) 2011, 2012, 2013 and well wishes for those who like me will one day reach their thirties!! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment