Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Straight Razor Nausea

LINES FOR MY DEATH ... over the years it nears

I always thought that death is going to meet the Father. I remember a vivid dream and it's absolutely wonderful a while back ... I have had two years in the image of my dream and Jesus sitting next to a window with a glimmer of dawn, I took to fall asleep in your arms. So infinite was the love I felt in that dream I never doubted that it was the Nazarene and from that day conceive of death as a hug of relief, of unconditional love and protection. But I must admit I'm just ready for my death, resignation and hope for the death of those I love. Spinetta
As a song I made him paint the scene when "'ll find you one morning in my room ...";
With me images of those who want to go, photographs and letters in my drawer.
In my hands holding a rosary.
In my farewell song, Gracias a la vida ...
My bed is next to my grandfather Tito and the gardener a lighted incense stick ...
(and if possible an unprecedented cueca mi tierra "I Torina")
This column is a little freak I lost sleep over the week of 17 and due to the violent and cruel death of two people who saw a day ... my thought was " They wanted to kill you ... they expect from it?"

My epitaph ... I forgot ... Cotis
Here lies ... Dead and ... Laughter ... ji ji ji


0 comments:

Post a Comment