Wednesday, March 19, 2008

How Soon After A Sti Test Do I Get The Results

MIDDLE CLASS IN CHILE ... ta bad pelao the pig


We
President, to live with dignity in my country, I Garlic hair, paying for college credit, more of a consumer credit and overdraft line because these days purely and simply a common ciudadno silver ... not enough. Ms. Michelle, with a kilo of bread luca, do you think someone is going to the theater?, Ordinary people and wild, Danielle Style You bought into the gutter or in the larger bookstores in the mall?, With everything subtraction is going to add more than additions result in zero contribution to culture. I I work in culture me wonder ... if the priority of this government is the health than access to culture ... How are operating temporary offices surrounded by garbage and unhygienic in Santiago de Chile? ... and if the current government was concerned with education rather than culture how should schools in Chile that educate children with profit and shamelessness? I am a teacher and I know that the dots are distorted to support the holder (who holds a universal human right) to fill their pockets at the end of the month ... how many years of Education Reform? Why would they devised curricular activities in school choice if there is no infrastructure? ... and now the last stunt ... this government cares more about public transportation so they have time to make a casting of street singers. No, what happens is that the government of M is interested in saving energy and best use ... I see the streak of light that, in exemplary form should be turned off.
When will we be fully ruled? ... I do not doubt that you try my dear lady ... but with two hands clutching poto and incompetent in the area you are littering the only female I think truthfully government has to exist in Chile.
No, because my salary will not let me choose to grant the light, but if I allows car and spend what I have no fuel, a kilo of bread to luca and live with dignity.
The university also said,
- "Do not miss my house is brick and has no windows sa carton"
- "Then the MOE scholarship grant the benefit to another student ... "
- "mmmm ... ta 'bad pela'o the pig" ...
For this reason, PiƱera not be the next president ... because it alienated us psychologically. Welcome
elections, want to come cuendo announcing improvements.
This is freedom of opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment